Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two Princesses and One Prince

The girls have two tea sets and the put them to use quite often. Berlynn serves Raspberry tea with Raspberry Cream and Strawberry sugar. It is quite an elaborate spread and such particular order to things. She is quite the hostess. I happened to come across all three of the children sitting down to a tea party......PEACEFULLY! I had to capture the moment or else no one would ever believe it....including myself!

As you can tell, the girls love to dress up. I was making dinner one evening and came around the corner to get something from the pantry to discover the children....relaxing on the cool tile with the dog I guess. Hey, whatever makes them happy! This was before Liam knew I was behind them...Oh, hey, I didn't know you were back there? When did you get here?


MAAAAAA!!!!!

I think what was going here was a little bit of Sleeping Beauty and Handsome Prince. Actually, I think Liam was just giving his sister "love". Regardless, it is pretty cute!

No comments: